The reservation of Menorca Kayak 360º includes all materials and services necessary for you to fully enjoy kayaking around Menorca at any time of the year.
- Guide during the whole activity.
- Transfer at the start and end of each stage.
- Luggage transport between hotels.
- Daily picnic.
- Programming and accommodation booking along the route.
- Accident and liability insurance.
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT
- Kayak fully equipped.
- Waterproof bags for personal equipment.
- Map of Menorca.
- Gift at the end of the tour: Menorca Kayak 360º T-shirt.
- 360º tour in seven stages: the night before the first and the nights after each stage. Eight nights in total: four nights in a **** hotel, 2 nights in a *** hotel and 2 nights in a guesthouse.
- 180º North and South tours in four stages: the night before the first and the nights after each stage. Five nights in total: 3 nights in a **** hotel, one night in a *** hotel *** and one night in a guesthouse.
The accommodation will always be breakfast included.
The types of accommodation can vary depending on the time of year and/or the availability at the time of booking. It includes inns and hotels that meet minimum standards with respect to the service, cleanliness, etc. They are located in different parts of the island, according to each stage.
Immediately after confirming the reservation we will proceed to the booking of the accommodation. In the case that the options included in the price are not available, participants will be offered the most similar accommodation option available at that time.
MENORCA KAYAK 360º DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any transfer that is not between the start or ending point or of the stage and the accommodation. Therefore, it doesn’t include transfers between airport and accommodation.
- Personnel equipment such as clothing, boots and more.
- Extra nights apart from the ones included in the tour.
- Tourist tax (to be paid in each accommodation).